$18 - $20/hour plus bonus potential
A Trinity Leasing Consultant is the Property sales representative who is service oriented, professional, friendly and makes residents feel welcome and comfortable in their community.
We regularly promote quality people from within and provide on-job training, so this could be your career path if you are enthusiastic and ready to succeed.
- Possess excellent customer service, communication, and follow-up skills
- Ability to maintain positive resident relations in Multi-Family residential apartments.
- Have an upbeat, positive, and confident attitude
- Be consistently responsive, courteous and efficient
- Solid and consistent work history with excellent references.
- Reliable and punctual for Property Management
- Must be detail oriented, able to multi-task, and be self-motivated
- Solid and consistent work history with excellent references
- Thrive in a team-oriented, fast pasted environment
- Greet and Qualify prospects
- Courteous, efficient handling of Resident requests
- Participate in outreach marketing activities
- Receive all telephone calls and in-person visits
- Quickly complete service requests
- Assist and participate in Resident functions
- Maintain knowledge of inventory, amenities of Trinity Properties and competition
Skills and Education:
- Previous leasing, customer service and/or sales experience
- High School diploma
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English proficiently
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Drug and background testing required
Trinity Management Company offers a fantastic workplace and long-term career potential in Property Management. We are looking for talented, ambitious people to join our successful and growing company. We look forward to reviewing your application and credentials.
We participate in the e-verify program
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Trinity Management Company