Assistant Property Manager
$19.00 - $21.00 per hour plus bonus potential
We have an extraordinary opportunity for a dynamic and dedicated individual to join one of our communities as an Assistant Property Manager!
We are a successful multifamily housing residential property management company that has been built on core values like trust, integrity, respect and excellence. Our apartment communities offer the very best in apartment living in some of Arizona's most desirable locations. We are owner-operated, specializing in affordable multi-family housing. This is a challenging and financially rewarding opportunity with a growing company. If you are a motivated, team-oriented professional that consistently delivers uncompromising customer service and exceptional leadership skills, this may be the perfect position for you!
The ideal candidate would have:
• Multifamily experience, including two (2) years proven collection experience
• Possess strong time-management, organizational, and follow-up skills
• Thrive in a team-oriented, fast paced environment
• Minimum requirement high school diploma - college degree preferred
• Must genuinely enjoy working with and helping people
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Have solid and consistent work history with excellent references
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
• Must be able to speak, read, and write English proficiently
We have beautiful properties, offer a salary commensurate with experience, bonus and a benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision, Company provided Life, generous PTO and a 401-k.
We participate in the e-verify program
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position