District Property Manager
$75,000-$95,000 with Generous Bonus
Trinity Management Company is seeking a passionate, highly motivated, goal oriented District Manager who is committed to delivering results! We are in search of a candidate who will assist in the creation and execution of company policies and procedures and is responsible for training, development and management of on-site Property Managers. The District Manager is responsible for the financial and operational performance of a Phoenix Multi-Family portfolio of tax credit communities, totaling nearly 2900 apartment homes. Position is located in the Phoenix metropolitan area and will require occasional travel to Tucson. Multi-Family Residential Property Management experience is required.
This position works closely with the CEO and the Executive management team. We expect a high level of integrity, loyalty and ethical standards for candidates. If you are a performance driven, exceptionally organized, positive personality looking for a long term career opportunity, this position may be a fit for you! We offer you a financially well positioned, well established and growing company. We look forward to reviewing your credentials.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office : Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Property Management Software including Yardi
- Conflict Resolution, Negotiation/Persuasion
- Experience with creative marketing and training programs
- Demonstrated ability to coach and counsel for performance
- Evidence of superior communication and leadership abilities
- Demonstrated time management, analytical thinking, communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in financial management including, but not limited to, budgeting, forecasting, expense and income control
- Stable job history with progressive responsibilities. Excellent references.
- Bachelors degree or higher from an accredited college or University
- CAM, RMP or CPM certification a plus
- 12 or more years of experience in Multi-Family Property Management
- 5 or more years of Multi-site management
- Flexible and open minded about the scope of the role and how responsibilities may expand or change based on fluctuating business needs.
- Adept at prioritizing tasks to achieve the goals of each community
- Experience with reviewing monthly/quarterly variance and forecast reports while maintaining outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a team
- Solid understanding of financials and operations
- Takes ownership and accountability for Property performance
We offer an exceptional salary, bonus and benefits package to include Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401-k, and generous PTO.
We invite you to consider becoming a member of the Trinity team and apply now!
We participate in the e-verify program
This is a management position
This is a full time position