$52,000.00 - $65,000.00 with generous bonus
This is a rewarding opportunity working for a highly successful Arizona based Property Management Company and team of professionals. We are seeking an experienced Maintenance Supervisor that is professional, maintains a friendly rapport with residents, team members, the Property Manager, office staff and sub-contractors.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, a great team leader, hard working and trustworthy with a high degree of integrity. As a Supervisor, you would serve as the role model for maintenance staff and present the appropriate image of our company. Your job is to oversee and ensure the maintenance of the physical integrity of the apartment community. This involves maintaining a safe, secure and comfortable living environment for residents, visitors and staff. The supervisor will be responsible for creating a team based environment and ensure appropriate scheduling and coverage of maintenance staff duties and responsibilities.
We offer a position with a financially well positioned, well established and growing company. This is a great opportunity to work with a beautiful property that you can be proud to represent. We hope to see your application and credentials!
- Have a minimum of five ( 5 ) years as an Apartment Maintenance supervisor
- EPA Type II or Universal HVAC Certification is required; CPO is a plus
- Have a high level of competency and understanding of the unit process, heating, cooling, plumbing, pool and spa, appliance repair, electrical repairs, roofing repair, painting, carpentry, carpet cleaning and replacement, glass replacement, screen repair and replacement
- Possess strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to effectively build a team an motivate
- Have a solid and consistent work history with excellent references
- Ability to fluently communicate in English both verbally and in writing
- Valid drivers license and reliable transportation required
- High School diploma
- Drug and background testing required
- Communicate effectively with residents, Property Management, guests, visitors and on-site team. Serve as a role model for staff.
- Conduct all maintenance work, service requests, punch lists, building inspections, preventative maintenance and cleaning.
- Ensure that all work has been completed in a safe, prompt and professional manner
- Maintain inventory of equipment, tools and supplies and a clean, organized shop.
- Adhere to the Policies and Procedures manual, Fair Housing laws and OSHA Standards
We offer a competitive salary, bonus and benefit package to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401-k and generous PTO.
We participate in the e-verify program
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Trinity Management Company