About Trinity Management Company
Trinity Management Company is a successful Arizona-based property-management team of professionals. To make certain that our residents receive the best service possible, we exhaustively evaluate and train our entire team for optimal success. We take great pride in our communities and we believe that servicing our customers starts from the moment a guest walks onto one of our properties and continues long after our residents turn in their keys. Understanding that the residents of our communities are our greatest ambassadors led to our guiding principles and accompanying behavior.
The success of a company is ultimately determined by its people...Trinity Management Company has an extraordinary opportunity for a dynamic and dedicated individuals to join our painting crew. If you are an energetic, hardworking, team-oriented individual with a strong attention to detail, this may be the perfect fit for you!
- Performs day to day upkeep of communities by painting the outside of the buildings as well as the inside of units
- Checks on and preps apartments for drywall & ceiling repair prior to painting.
- Paints apartments and other areas as assigned.
- Controls paint inventory.
- Stores paint properly in designated areas.
- Set up portable equipment, such as ventilators, exhaust units, ladders, or scaffolding.
- Select paint according to company requirements, and match colors of paint following specified color charts
- Takes necessary precautions to avoid damage to carpet, window coverings, cabinets, baseboards, door hardware, etc.
- Must be willing and able to travel to Mesa, Gilbert, Glendale, Phoenix, and Tolleson.
- 1-2 years of experience painting indoors and/or outdoors preferred
- Previous knowledge of working with a paint sprayer also preferred
- Must be able to work outside in all type of weather conditions
- Must be able to climb ladders and lift heavy objects.
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English in a manner sufficient to carry out the duties
- Must have reliable transportation
- Drug and background testing required
This is a full-time position - $20 an hour plus benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) plan, PTO and paid holidays.
We participate in the e-verify program
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Trinity Management Company