Our Roving Maintenance Team performs a variety of projects for all of the apartment communities in the West Valley (Phoenix, Glendale, and Tolleson). The Roving Team is essential to our continued success and growth. If you are an energetic, hardworking, and team-oriented individual who enjoys a regular change of scenery, this might be the perfect position for you!
The ideal candidate will have a background in construction, plumbing, carpentry, painting, electrical work, and/or other skilled labor.
- At least five (5) years residential property maintenance experience.
- EPA Type II or Universal certification is required; CPO is a plus
- Possess dynamic attitude, superior customer service, verbal communication, and follow up skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair HVAC (HVAC Certification required), plumbing, appliances, swimming pools, painting, electrical, irrigation systems, and carpentry a plus
- Stable and consistent work history with excellent references
- Valid driver license and reliable transportation is required
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English in a manner sufficient to carry out the duties
- Drug and background testing required
We participate in the e-verify program
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position