Key Performance Indicators:
- Meet or exceed organizationally established standards of performance and outcomes.
- Understand the philosophy of strength-based treatment, Core Values and treatment modality of Starr Commonwealth in working with youth and families.
- Obtain and maintain credentials necessary to deliver appropriate SGLN trainings and other services.
- Meet or exceed standards of contractual agreements.
- Work collaboratively with site staff to implement programming.
- Serve as principle liaison between site leadership and Starr Commonwealth.
- Meet or exceed targeted training volume standards, service levels and budgetary goals, both revenue and expense.
- Work with other key Starr departments (e.g. Communications for brochures and publications, Development for grant writing, etc.).
- Provide and document services to site within parameters set by the contract and/or funding source.
- Training plans are actively maintained, communicated and understood by stakeholders.
- Function at both a strategic and detailed task level with all projects.
- Provide services to site within parameters set by the prescribed training/coaching intervention plan.
- Provide excellent customer service for all customers, both internal and external.
- Ensure that materials, including electronic, are consistent with Starr Commonwealth’s mission and brand.
- Exhibits punctuality to work, attendance, meetings, trainings and other assigned duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Training and coaching exceeds organizationally established standards of performance and is consistent with Starr Commonwealth’s Core Values and treatment philosophy.
- Programming is implemented collaboratively with site staff.
- Services are provided and documented within parameters set by contracts and/or funding sources and resources are managed responsibly.
- Services are provided within parameters set by the intervention plan.
- Customer service and satisfaction are excellent.
- Reports directly to the Director of Starr Global Learning Network
- Works collaboratively with site staff and leadership.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, social work, psychology, or related field required.
- Graduate degree in education, social work, psychology, or related field preferred.
- Relevant experience working in a school or clinical setting required.
- Demonstrated understanding/belief in Starr Commonwealth’s Core Values and trauma-informed, resilience-focused approach required.
- Training in Starr Commonwealth’s trauma-informed, resilience-focused approach preferred.
- Ability to train/coach professionals required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision required.
- Ability to work positively, productively, and collaboratively with stakeholders (i.e. site school staff and leadership, students, families, community members, etc.) required.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs