Systems Integration Engineer
Primary duty is to serve as a Systems Integration Engineer for the Rapid Capabilities and Critical Technologies (RCCTO) Mid-Range Capability (MRC) Project Office, which is responsible for the development, testing, integration, and fielding of the Army’s Mid-Range Missile capability. The Systems Integration Engineer is responsible to provide Systems Integration expertise in support of weapon system development, integration, and test and evaluation.
- Provide Systems Integration design, development, integration, and analytic support on new major defense system development program
- Review and define system Systems Integration requirements in support of mission analysis, missile design engineering/verification, flight test trajectory analysis, system performance analysis, lethality analysis, and survivability analysis
- Review and evaluate Systems Integration specifications, development plans, designs, and technical data packages
- Interface with other government organizations and development contractors to facilitate Systems Integration, virtual training, and warfighter assessments
- Facilitate the integration of development contractor Systems Integration tools and system integration lab deliverables into government lab facilities
- Lead government review of contractor pre-flight test Systems Integration plans, scenario development, execution, and analysis and support post-flight test analysis and anomaly resolution activities
- Develop and present briefings, analysis, and reports to government customer
Required Travel: 10%
- Masters Degree in a STEM discipline
- Active TS/SCI
- Technical oversight of Systems Integration for major weapon systems development
- Relevant experience with RCCTO or similar Army project office
- Experience preparing briefings and documentation
- Experience developing or integrating physics-based models in simulation frameworks
- Prior software language experience with at least one or more of the following: C, C++, C#, QT, Infragistics, Docker, and Python
- Excellent communication, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Active Secret Clearance
- Ability to multitask in a high paced environment
- Bachelor Degree in a STEM discipline
- 10 years of experience supporting Systems Integration for weapon systems.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Systems Integration development/execution for major defense acquisition program office or OEM.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of Systems Integration to system development and requirements analysis.
Huntsville, Alabama, United States
US Citizenship Required
This is a full time position