Job Summary/Essential Functions
- Provide database development support utilizing Microsoft Office Access to be installed on the intranet
- Process and track all service orders
- Able to develop a query on selected data fields, run filters, etc., useful for resource leveling, tracking gates and/or milestones through the service order life cycle.
- Excellent in developing a database to import the current Microsoft Excel service order form via an import script to reduce manual data entry.
- Strong Access database management and integration skill
- Assist in tracking and preparing technical review packages to engineering, safety, cost, etc. for assessment.
- Perform filing and records management
- File and submit recurring maintenance reports form the monthly invoices
- Report all project issues as they arise
- Provides expertise in advising senior staff members regarding database information and function
- Plans and conduct structured testing of database designs to confirm functionality and performance
- Develops and implements plans to oversee the data and database administration function, and ensures smooth transition to new technology.
- Performs routine and customary operational and monitoring activities to ensure the database environment is stable and capable of meeting ongoing business needs
- Develops, implements, and tests backup and recovery plans
- Support the Government lead Project Managers in all actions necessary to monitor and manage the Contractor’s performance and execution of their service orders; to include, assemble and preparing technical review packages (Service Order packages) in accordance with contract requirements, coordination and tracking of in-house taskers, service order packages, review billings, prepare power point presentations, closeout and use of pivot tables.
- BA/BS degree in related field
- 4-7 years of related experience
- Expert in Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel (Pivot Tables skills is a must)
- Expert in Database Development
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Secret clearance or the ability to obtain a clearance
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Vision Centric Inc.