Vision Centric Inc is looking for for an Analyst to support DHS headquarters. This position serves as the task lead. Analysts provide planning and analytical support for facilitation, training, methodology development and evaluation, business management techniques, and organizational development.
- Providing expert direction and guidance
- Managing multiple concurrent project tasks
- Developing schedules, formulating work plans
- Managing and controlling project funds and resources
- Supports DHS business process improvements and modernization projects
- Develop and modern business methods
- Analyzes and designs new business processes.
- May conduct preliminary investigation for project requests.
- Review requirements, specifications, test, support and training plans to ensure they are in line with business objectives on projects.
- Identify best practices
- Create and assess performance
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of BS/BA degree in related field
- Minimum of 2 years in related specialty (5 years desired)
- Relevant experience in positions that require data processing, business performance analysis, variance analysis
- Required Current DHS clearance
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Suite)
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills, demonstrating the ability to understand key performance drivers, interpretation of data, implications of analysis and the ability to execute against findings
- Ability to obtain, analyze and translate complicated data into actionable insights
- Experience working with large-scale database tools (i.e. SQL, MS Access etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong attention to detail, self-starter, and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- High aptitude for learning new skills and the willingness to tackle new challenges
Rosslyn, VA / NCR
This is a full time position