Lead Tech—Apartment Maintenance
$22-$24/hr DOE - plus bonus potential
This is a rewarding opportunity working for a highly successful Arizona based Property Management Company and team of professionals. We are seeking an experienced lead tech that is professional, maintains a friendly rapport with residents, team members, the Property Manager, office staff and sub-contractors.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, hard working and trustworthy with a high degree of integrity. Lead techs perform the day-to-day upkeep and repairs of our properties to include unit turns, service repairs, pool care and preventive maintenance. Knowledge of the Apartment industry will set candidates apart.
- Minimum of 3 years residential property maintenance or equivalent experience
- EPA Type II or Universal HVAC certification is required; CPO is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair HVAC, plumbing, appliances, swimming pools, painting, electrical, irrigation systems, and carpentry a plus
- Stable and consistent work history with excellent references
- Must be available for on-call after hours emergencies
- Valid driver license and reliable transportation is required
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English in a manner sufficient to carry out the duties
- Drug and background testing required
- We offer an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, 401-k and generous PTO.
- Maintains electrical systems, lighting, plumbing and performs minor building improvements
- Maintenance of roofs, fixture replacements, floor installation, ceiling tile replacements
- Responsible for keeping Maintenance Supervisor abreast of any possible issues and problems.
- Must demonstrate a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
We invite you to consider becoming a member of the Trinity team and apply now!
We participate in the e-verify program
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $22.00 - $24.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- On call
- Monday - Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Tolleson, AZ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position