Roving Maintenance Tech—Apartment Maintenance
$ 19.00- $ 22.00 per hour
Our Maintenance Technicians perform the day-to-day upkeep and repairs of our properties to include unit turns, service repairs, pool care, and preventative maintenance. They are an integral part of the team dedicated to ensuring the communities meets the quality maintenance standards set by Trinity Management. The ideal candidate will be a team-player with a background in construction, painting and/or skilled labor with knowledge of the apartment industry or the desire to learn the apartment industry.
We have one job opening on the West Side and one on the East Side. Candidates for the West Side must be willing and able to travel to Glendale and Tolleson. Candidates for the East Side must be willing and able to travel to Mesa and Gilbert.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401-k and generous PTO.
- Possess excellent attitude, customer service, communication, and follow-up skills
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair HVAC, plumbing, appliances, swimming pools, painting, electrical, irrigation systems, and carpentry a plus
- Minimum of 2 years construction and/or skilled labor experience
- Stable and consistent work history with excellent references
- Must be available for on-call after hours emergencies
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English in a manner sufficient to carry out the duties
- Drug and background testing required
We participate in the e-verify program
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position