Lead Tech—Apartment Maintenance
$ 22.00- $ 26.00 per hour
This is a rewarding opportunity working for a highly successful Arizona based Property Management Company and team of professionals. We are seeking an experienced lead tech that is professional, maintains a friendly rapport with residents, team members, the Property Manager, office staff and sub-contractors.
We are looking for someone who is highly motivated, hard working and trustworthy with a high degree of integrity. Lead techs perform the day-to-day upkeep and repairs of our properties to include unit turns, service repairs, pool care and preventive maintenance. Knowledge of the Apartment industry will set candidates apart.
- Minimum of 3 years residential property maintenance or equivalent experience
- EPA Type II or Universal HVAC certification is required; CPO is a plus
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair HVAC, plumbing, appliances, swimming pools, painting, electrical, irrigation systems, and carpentry a plus
- Stable and consistent work history with excellent references
- Must be available for on-call after hours emergencies
- Valid driver license and reliable transportation is required
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English in a manner sufficient to carry out the duties
- Drug and background testing required
- We offer an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, 401-k and generous PTO.
- Maintains electrical systems, lighting, plumbing and performs minor building improvements
- Maintenance of roofs, fixture replacements, floor installation, ceiling tile replacements
- Responsible for keeping Maintenance Supervisor abreast of any possible issues and problems.
- Must demonstrate a spirit of cooperation and teamwork.
We invite you to consider becoming a member of the Trinity team and apply now! Full benefit package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life ad 401-k. Generous PTO year one!
We participate in the e-verify program
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Trinity Management Company