District Property Manager
$90,000-$115,000 plus Bonus / Car allowance
Trinity Management Company is seeking a seasoned, highly motivated, goal oriented District Manager who is committed to delivering high-quality results! You understand the importance of developing the next strong leaders within your Property Management teams while you exemplify accountability and high performance expectations.
The District Manager is responsible for the financial and operational performance of a Phoenix Multi-Family portfolio of tax credit communities. Position is located in the Phoenix metropolitan area and will require occasional travel to Tucson. Multi-Family Residential Property Management experience is required.
This position works closely with the CEO and the Executive management team. We expect a high level of integrity, loyalty and ethical standards for candidates. If you are a performance driven, exceptionally organized, effective leader in the property management industry, this position should be a fit for you! We offer you a financially well positioned, well established, privately owned company. We look forward to reviewing your credentials when you apply.
- Establish, train and lead a strong property management team
- Effectively manage properties to achieve maximum occupancy potential
- Manage the financial performance of your properties
- Directing the implementation of all policies, objectives and activities throughout the portfolio
- Identifying improvement opportunities in customer service, resident relationships and safety practices
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Proficiency with Property Management Software including Yardi
- Experience with creative marketing and training programs
- Demonstrated ability to coach and counsel for performance
- Evidence of superior communication and leadership abilities
- Demonstrated time management, analytical thinking, communication and organizational skills
- Proficient in financial management including, but not limited to, budgeting, forecasting, expense and income control
- Stable job history with progressive responsibilities. Excellent references.
- Tax credit experience
- Bachelors degree from an accredited College or University preferred
- CAM, RMP or CPM certification a plus
- 10 or more years of experience in Multi-Family Property Management
- 5 or more years of Multi-site management
- 2 or more years as a Regional or District Manager
- Adept at prioritizing tasks to achieve the goals of each community
- Experience with reviewing monthly/quarterly variance and forecast reports while maintaining outstanding customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a team
- Solid understanding of financials and operations
- Takes ownership and accountability for the performance of the Property Management team
We offer an exceptional salary, bonus and benefits package to include Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401-k, and generous PTO.
We perform thorough background screening and pre-employment Drug Screening.
We invite you to consider becoming a member of the Trinity team and apply now!
We participate in the e-verify program
This is a management position
This is a full time position