This is a challenging and financially rewarding opportunity with a growing company. If you are a sharp, motivated, team-oriented professional that consistently delivers uncompromising customer service and exceptional leadership skills, this may be the perfect position for you! We are looking for an experienced Property Manager for our San Bellino Apartment Community in Glendale, Arizona.
To learn more about our communities, please visit our website at http://trinitymgmt.com
Essential job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Financial management including, but not limited to, budgeting, forecasting, expense and income control;
- Maintaining a strong, high-quality on-site team including but not limited to, providing a team oriented, positive working environment for entire staff;
- Analyzing current market, economic and performance trends and implementing monthly marketing and performance plans;
- Supervising preventative maintenance programs for all site equipment, i.e.; central air-conditioning systems, hot water, etc.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a minimum of four (5) years multi-family housing property management experience
- Possess strong time-management, analytical thinking, and organizational skills
- Have a strong understanding of the financial side of the business and experience with financial statements and reporting
- Thrive in a team-oriented, fast pasted environment
- Be an effective team builder and motivator
- Must genuinely enjoy working with and helping people
- Have solid and consistent work history with excellent references
- Yardi experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Tax Credit (LIHTC) experience a plus
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English proficiently
- Drug and background testing required Competitive salary commensurate with experience, plus excellent benefit package and an outstanding bonus program.
We participate in the e-verify program
This is a management position
This is a full time position