For more than 40 years, RAMCO (Ruiz Asset Management Company) has been involved in real estate investment and construction as well as management of multi-family housing throughout the Southwestern United States. In that time, the firm has become strong, structurally sound and financially secure. Together with its affiliates, RAMCO has been recognized as developers of exceptional properties while contributing to the economic expansion of numerous communities.
RAMCO is currently seeking an extraordinary Receptionist / Administrative Assistant to join our team at our corporate office in Tucson. This position is the first point of contact for our organization, both greeting visitors and answering phones. This position will also provide administrative support to various individuals and will be the primary backup to the office manager/executive assistant to the company President.
- A minimum of five (5) years of solid clerical experience in an office setting to include front office/reception duties.
- Spanish/English bilingual preferred
- A strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs with the ability to adapt to new technologies and software.
- Polished in English composition, grammar, spelling, and punctuation.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), customer service, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Organized, flexible and resourceful with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision.
- Must have the ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with professionalism and integrity.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Ability to troubleshoot minor technical computer issues a plus.
- Preference will be given to candidates possessing a college degree (Associates or Bachelor’s)
- Reliable transportation, current driver’s license, and clean driving record.
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Provide exceptional customer service through answering calls, taking detailed messages, and independently providing assistance to callers and visitors where appropriate.
- Compile and distribute daily, weekly & monthly reports.
- Set up conference room and arrange meeting materials for onsite meetings.
- Maintain primary office filing system.
- Track copier usage for each community and prepare monthly spreadsheets for payment processing.
- Promote a consistent exchange of information in all directions of the organization.
- Assist human resources, accounting, and the compliance department with clerical items, data entry, filing, copying and other miscellaneous projects.
- Ensure lobby, meeting rooms, work and kitchen areas are neat and orderly.
- Open, review and rout all incoming mail. Handle all outgoing mail and FedEx packages.
- Track and order inventory for the office as well as kitchen supplies.
- Miscellaneous errands as needed (using company car) including mail, bank and supply runs.
Salary $14.00 - $16.00 per hour, DOE.
Excellent benefits to include medical, dental, company matching 401k plan and generous PTO package.
We participate in the e-verify program
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position