The success of a company is ultimately determined by its people...Trinity Management Company has an extraordinary opportunity for a dynamic and dedicated individuals to join our landscaping team. If you are an energetic, hardworking, team-oriented individual that consistently delivers spectacular customer service, this may be the perfect fit for you!
- Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions including Arizona summer heat.
- Must be able to show up to work on time, be dependable, hardworking, have a strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English in a manner sufficient to carry out the duties
- Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must be able to pass drug screen and background check.
- Must be able to work legally in the United States -- Verified through E-verify
GENERAL LANDSCAPE LABORER:
- Must have ability to use hand tools, power tools and equipment.
- Must have general experience with blowing, hedging, mowing, weed eating, raking, weed removal, and picking up debris.
- Previous experience in landscape maintenance and landscaping is a plus.
- Ability to follow direction of Landscape foreman and work well in a team environment.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs and to stand, twist, bend or walk frequently.
- Proper use of PPE is required.
Position pays up to $15/hr DOE
Visit Careers at Trinity Management Company