This is a challenging and financially rewarding opportunity with a growing company. If you are a sharp, motivated, team-oriented professional that consistently delivers uncompromising customer service and exceptional leadership skills, this may be the perfect position for you!
Essential job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Financial management including, but not limited to, budgeting, forecasting, expense and income control;
- Maintaining a strong, high-quality on-site team including but not limited to, providing a team oriented, positive working environment for entire staff;
- Analyzing current market, economic and performance trends and implementing monthly marketing and performance plans;
- Supervising preventative maintenance programs for all site equipment, i.e.; central air-conditioning systems, hot water, etc.
The ideal candidate must:
- Have a minimum of four (5) years multi-family housing property management experience
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Tax Credit (LIHTC) experience a plus
- Possess strong time-management, analytical thinking, and organizational skills
- Have a strong understanding of the financial side of the business and experience with financial statements and reporting
- Thrive in a team-oriented, fast pasted environment
- Be an effective team builder and motivator
- Must genuinely enjoy working with and helping people
- Have solid and consistent work history with excellent references
- Yardi experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English proficiently
- Drug and background testing required Competitive salary commensurate with experience, plus excellent benefit package and an outstanding bonus program.
We participate in the e-verify program
This is a management position
This is a full time position