About Trinity Management Company
Trinity Management Company is a successful Arizona-based property-management team of professionals. To make certain that our residents receive the best service possible, we exhaustively evaluate and train our entire management team for optimal success. We take great pride in our communities and we believe that servicing our customers starts from the moment a guest walks onto one of our properties and continues long after our residents turn in their keys. Understanding that the residents of our communities are our greatest ambassadors led to our guiding principles and accompanying behavior.
Our Lead Maintenance Technicians perform the day-to-day upkeep and repairs of our properties to include unit turns, service repairs, pool care, and preventative maintenance. They are an integral part of the team dedicated to ensuring the communities meets the quality maintenance standards set by Trinity Management. The ideal candidate will be a team-player with a background in construction, painting and/or skilled labor with knowledge of the apartment industry or the desire to learn the apartment industry.
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, disability, matching 401K, and generous PTO.
Please apply if you have:
- Minimum of 5 years residential property management, or equivalent maintenance experience.
- EPA Type II or Universal certification is required; CPO is a plus
- Possess dynamic attitude, superior customer service, verbal communication, and follow up skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair HVAC (HVAC Certification required), plumbing, appliances, swimming pools, painting, electrical, irrigation systems, and carpentry a plus
- Stable and consistent work history with excellent references
- Must be available for on-call after hours emergencies
- Valid driver license and reliable transportation is required
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to speak, read, and write English in a manner sufficient to carry out the duties
- Drug and background testing required
We participate in the e-verify program
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position