Are you looking to make extra money? Are you looking for a fun place to work? If so, apply at Thornberry Creek at Oneida.
Set up and clear tables, stock all service stations and assist food servers with table service to ensure total satisfaction by Thornberry Creek at Oneida (TCO) guests.
- Quickly clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting. Promptly and consistently reset all service ware as prescribed.
- Maintain stock and cleanliness of stations for all meal periods with necessary equipment including silverware, linen and condiments.
- Transport all dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
- Perform general/routine cleaning tasks using standard TCO cleaning products as assigned by your supervisor to adhere to health standards.
- Perform other duties as requested, such as cleaning unexpected spills, or special guest requests, to ensure total guest satisfaction.
Education, Experience & License Requirement:
- Any combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- No prior experience required. Prior hospitality experience preferred.
This is a part time position