Thornberry Creek at Oneida is located in Oneida, WI. Nestled atop one of the highest peaks in Brown County and located just outside of Green Bay, Thornberry Creek at Oneida offers 27 holes of championship golf at its finest.
Other amenities of the facility include a spacious and comfortable Sports Pub & Grill, meeting rooms, and several banquet facilities including The Hawks Crest ballroom that can be configured in multiple layouts, from an intimate space for groups under 50 to an extravagant ballroom for up to 300 guests. The adjoining Cupola Room features incredible views of the surrounding area and serves as a great space for a ceremony. Additional information can be found at: www.golfthornberry.com.
Responsible for ensuring customer service and daily food and beverage front of house operations exceed expectations. This position will float where needed, including restaurant, on-course and banquets as needed. Helps oversee servers, bartenders and beverage cart staff while providing excellent customer service. Prepares and serves alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, runs food, assists in problem solving, performs opening and closing responsibilities and other duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare for opening according to Company procedures including inspection of adequate supplies, procuring additional supplies as necessary, and preparing garnishes, mixes and pre-mixed drinks.
- Manages and directs servers, bartenders and beverage cart attendants as necessary.
- Maintains and cleans bar equipment.
- Maintain records of liquors, beers and wine, restock and update par levels as needed.
- Maintain daily diary of events in the restaurant.
- Maintain proper cash levels; check out all servers and bartenders after their shift.
- Update system with correct pricing, add any new items and print menus when needed.
- Train all service staff with the help of food and beverage managers as needed
- Maintain beer keg log by dating, cleaning and keeping inventory levels.
- Assis with counting inventory.
- Manages the restaurant in absence of food and beverage managers
- Clean and lock up according to Company procedures.
- Perform other duties as directed.
- Ensure compliance with operating guidelines related to the Tips Responsible Alcohol Service programs.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- High school degree required.
- 1 year of food and beverage experience preferred.
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours and required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Bartender, Server, Busser and Host
Part-time or Full-time, Seasonal or Non-Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a management position
Visit Careers at Thornberry Creek at Oneida