We offer a flexible schedule offering morning, afternoon and evening shifts to accommodate school, sports and other jobs. We offer a fun atmosphere where staff are able to take part in golf perks and food discounts.
Thornberry Creek at Oneida is located in Oneida, WI. Nestled atop one of the highest peaks in Brown County and located just outside of Green Bay, Thornberry Creek at Oneida offers 27 holes of championship golf at its finest.
Other amenities of the facility include a spacious and comfortable Sports Pub & Grill, meeting rooms, and several banquet facilities including The Hawks Crest ballroom that can be configured in multiple layouts, from an intimate space for groups under 50 to an extravagant ballroom for up to 300 guests. The adjoining Cupola Room features incredible views of the surrounding area and serves as a great space for a ceremony. Additional information can be found at: www.golfthornberry.com.
Greeting and escorting Thornberry Creek at Oneida (TCO) guests to tables in the restaurant and maintaining a courteous and efficient operation of the dining room to ensure guest satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet and greet guests as they arrive, offer choice of seating, then escort them to their table and present menu.
- Receive, record and make any necessary arrangement for reservations and special functions in the restaurant.
- Host/Hostess may at times need to help bartenders or restaurant servers when needed with the following items:
- Delivery of food to guest’s tables
- Clear dirty table settings and prepare table for resetting. Promptly and consistently reset all service ware as prescribed.
- Transport dirty tableware from dining room to dishwashing area for proper cleaning.
- Replenishing of condiments, rolling silverware, restocking side stands, etc.
- Perform any general cleaning tasks using standard Thornberry Creek at Oneida cleaning products as assigned to adhere to health standards.
- Other duties as assigned by Thornberry Creek at Oneida management.
- No prior experience required.
- Prior hospitality experience preferred.
- Demonstrated quality written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems; efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including nights/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
- Bending/kneeling - ability to bend to lower level cabinets and lift trays.
- Light/moderate lifting is required.
- Mobility - maneuver in narrow areas and between seated guests.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5 hours).
- Be able to communicate clearly and effectively with guests.
- Must have exceptional grooming habits.
Part-time, Seasonal, Hourly, Non- Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a part time position