Participates in all activities related to outside member/guest services. Activities may include transporting golf bags from the parking lot and/or bag storage area to and from golf carts, staging and/or returning golf cars, performing practice range duties, cleaning and maintaining golf cars, etc. Responsibilities also include greeting and interacting with members/guests and providing information and/or assistance as appropriate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Bring carts from cart shelter to cart staging area. Ensure that carts are clean, operating properly and are properly equipped. Report any repair problems to the supervisor and mechanic.
- Perform valet duties in the bag drop area including greeting and interacting with members/guests, providing information, directions and/or assistance as appropriate.
- Greet golfers returning from the course, return golf carts to cleaning area. Remove towels, pencils, score cards, tees, trash, etc., from carts. Wash cart with pressure cleaner, park cart and connect charger cable when necessary.
- Perform practice range duties including transporting range balls to each end of range and filling appropriate containers, cleaning and maintaining the tee area, repositioning bag stands or barriers, removing trash from receptacles, operating the ball picker on the range, washing range balls, etc.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- High school preferred.
- No experience necessary
- Demonstrated quality interpersonal communication skills.
- A current valid driver's license is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of the rules of play and etiquette of golf is required.
Part-time, Seasonal, Hourly, Non-Exempt
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a seasonal position