Do you enjoy golf? Are you looking to make extra cash? If you answered yes, apply today! Golf perks, food discounts, fun environment and much more!
Thornberry Creek at Oneida is a 27-hole golf operation with an 18-hole championship course and a 9-hole course designed by Rick Jacobsen. The 9-hole course featuring double flags / double greens is a unique way to get a quick 9 in or set up a true 18 hole experience.
Participates in all activities related to outside member/guest services. Activities may include serving as a valet in the bag drop area, transporting golf bags from the parking lot and/or bag storage area to and from golf carts, cleaning clubs, staging and/or returning golf cars, performing practice range duties, cleaning and maintaining golf cars, etc. Responsibilities also include greeting and interacting with passholders/guests and providing information and/or assistance as appropriate.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that carts are clean, operating properly and are properly equipped with towels, pencils, score cards, tees, sand/seed mix bottles, ice water, etc. Report any repair problems to the supervisor and mechanic.
- Perform valet duties in the bag drop area including greeting and interacting with passholders/guests, removing golf bags from cars, and providing information, directions and/or assistance as appropriate.
- Transport golf bags from the bag drop area or bag storage room and load onto assigned golf carts.
- Greet golfers returning from the course, clean golf clubs, unload golf clubs from carts and assist with transporting and loading into vehicles or returning bags to the storage area as appropriate.
- Return golf cars to the cart storage area. Remove towels, pencils, score cards, tees, trash, etc., from carts and save reusable items. Wash cart with pressure cleaner and park cart.
- Perform practice range duties including transporting range balls to each end of range and filling appropriate containers, cleaning and maintaining the tee area, repositioning bag stands or barriers, removing trash from receptacles, refilling water jugs, operating the ball picker on the range, washing range balls, etc.
- Perform other duties as appropriate.
- High school preferred.
- No experience necessary
- Demonstrated quality interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to efficiently handle multiple duties under pressure with minimal supervision; work flexible hours as required including evenings/weekends.
- Positive attitude, professional manner and appearance in all situations.
Part-time, Seasonal, Hourly
KemperSports Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This is a non-management position
This is a seasonal position