Assists in the preparation of all items while ensuring food quality, by following sanitation and safety procedures set forth by Thornberry Creek at Oneida (TCO).
- Sets up station according to guidelines.
- Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications.
- Restocks all items needed throughout the shift.
- Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation and organizational skills.
- Properly uses and maintains all equipment in station.
- Puts any product away that is received in deliveries.
Job Knowledge, Skill, and Ability:
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills, and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodations, using a combination of skills and abilities.
- Must have basic knowledge of accepted food preparation and sanitation.
- Must have knowledge of operating all kitchen equipment, i.e., stoves, ovens, broilers, slicers, steamers, kettles, etc.
- Basic cooking knowledge required.
- Prior kitchen experience preferred.
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at Thornberry Creek at Oneida