Assist the golf management in all aspects of the golf operation of Thornberry Creek at Oneida (TCO). Focusing primarily on outside set-up, cleanliness and organization of the cart storage and bag drop areas and the practice range.
- Ensure a tee sheet is readily available in your area and on you at all times.
- Assist with Junior Golf Program instruction and safety procedures.
- Liaison for guest service team members in preparing events and problem solving.
- Greet and engage each guest at bag drop, and assist with golf bag and ensure all team members
- Ability to start guests at the 1st tee on Iroquois 9 course, as necessary.
- Enforce practice tee area, rules of the day.
- Utilize the radio or communication system effectively to communicate with other golf course staff as needed and in the event of inclement weather.
- Maintain cleanliness and appearance of the course and practice range through organization, adequate on hand supply of equipment and collecting trash as necessary.
- Maintain, organize and manage the bag drop area
- Wash clubs of golfers before and after rounds
- Properly and safely store golfer’s golf club ensuring equipment is properly tagged.
- Preparation of golf cart fleet, bag drop area and practice range.
- Wash, dry and maintain the interior and exterior of the golf cart fleet ensuring clean carts are readily available for golfers.
- Clean the practice range keeping it free of debris, excess balls and simple repair of divots.
- Stock coolers with supplies as needed.
- Work within a Team environment with a positive attitude and the willingness to learn
- Actively enrolled and in good standing in a PGA PGM school program.
- A current valid driver's license is required.
- Knowledge and understanding of the rules of play and etiquette of golf is required.
This is a seasonal position