Telesto Group was founded in 2001 by professionals who understood the complex relationship between people, process, organization, and technology. To this day we focus on getting the right technical solution in place that complements business processes. We work with our clients on organizational changes needed, and make sure the users understand how to interact with their new technology.
Our proven experts focus on client context - not just tools. Working as a team, we provide impartial, sustainable solutions delivered through an effective and efficient process-driven approach.
At Telesto Group, we go the extra mile; it’s part of who we are. We are continuously challenging ourselves to enhance the use of technology from implementation through to operational sustainment in each of our clients.
We are in the process of identifying a world-class SAP UI / ABAP Developer (U.S. Citizen) to join our Federal Sector Practice Area as a Telesto Group full-time employee or a 1099 consultant (No third parties, please).
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- Develop overall concepts for improving the user experience within a product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and convenient for customers
- Perform technical analysis, design and develop technical documents, review, test, and implement SAP UI and ABAP program enhancements and fixes
- Involved in all phases of the life cycle implementation, including blueprinting, mapping, prototype, design, configuration, test script development, testing and defect resolution, Go-Live, user training and post Go-Live support
- Collaborate with business analysts to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot, and enhance SAP functionality. Convey work efforts to management
- Develop and document technical design in coordination with solution architects and business analysts
- Analyze software development, system reliability, maintainability, and availability
- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve usability as needed
- Research through various platforms to gather feedback on user's ease of use and incorporate the findings in the development
- Seek to enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces
- Use coding to develop the aesthetics implemented within a product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts
- Other duties as assigned by management team
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- U.S. Citizen (no dual status)
- Preference given to candidates with minimum completed Public Trust investigation - candidate must be able to qualify and hold a federal security clearance up to the secret level
- Although position is virtual, candidate needs to be flexible to travel for occasional workshops
- 5+ years of relevant IT / ERP business experience
- 3+ years experience in ABAP development of custom reports (ALV, Classic), custom transactions, custom interface via ABAP Proxies, IDoc/ALE, and extensions using BADI's, enhancements, user-exits, etc.
- 1+ years experience in graphical UI development using Fiori, Persona, Neptune, or any other UI designer tools
- Strong understanding of debugging, technical integration, RICEFW objects, SmartForms, Adobe Lifecycle Designer, and workflow
- Preference given to candidates with experience in integrating SAP solutions across other DoD ERPs/ SAP solutions (i.e., AESIP, LMP, GCSS-Army, Navy, USTRANSCOM, etc.)
- S/4HANA, EWM, IM, QM and PI/PO integration experience is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree focused on Information Systems or engineering discipline or equivalent experience
Learn more about Telesto Group here: https://www.youtube.com/c/TelestoGroup Apply on-line below!
Telesto Group LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Telesto Group LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
DISCLOSURE: Please be advised that in the normal course of processing an employment application, Telesto Group will request a signed consent to perform the following screenings at the time of offer, including but not necessarily limited to: Social Security number validation, eVerify employment eligibility verification, consumer reports screening, civil and criminal public records screening, criminal history records investigation, pre-employment drug screening, and verification of employment history.
This is a non-management position
This is a w2 or 1099 position
Clearance Level: Able to qualify and hold a clearance
Information Assurance: None Required
ITIL Certified: Desired
SAP Certified: Desired
PMP Certified: Not Required
Years of Specialized/Relevant Experience: Lvl 1: 3+