Telesto Group was founded in 2001 by professionals who understood the complex relationship between people, process, organization, and technology. To this day we focus on getting the right technical solution in place that complements business processes. We work with our clients on organizational changes needed, and make sure the users understand how to interact with their new technology.
Our proven experts focus on client context - not just tools. Working as a team, we provide impartial, sustainable solutions delivered through an effective and efficient process-driven approach.
At Telesto Group, we go the extra mile; it’s part of who we are. We are continuously challenging ourselves to enhance the use of technology from implementation through to operational sustainment in each of our clients.
We are in the process of identifying a world-class SAP Trainer (Training Support) (U.S. Citizen) to join our Federal Sector Practice Area as a Telesto Group full-time employee (no 1099/C2C or third parties, please).
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- Assist in defining and developing the training needed for the relevant functional areas (PS, PP, MM, SD, BW, FICO, APO, QM, BOBJ, SEM) and assist in determining the appropriate delivery mechanism of the training material
- Work with the functional teams to ensure changes are understood and have all possible details captured to develop the training document
- Be able to build effective learning and development programs and develop different training approaches (i.e. classroom, e-learning, simulations, etc.)
- Deliver the developed training materials (i.e. work instructions, job aids and release notes) to customers and train them as needed
- Experience with training tools and software (i.e. uPerform) for training material design/development
- Support the trainers (train-the-trainer) in customization of training material
- Other duties as assigned by leadership team
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen (no dual citizenship)
- Preference given to candidates with minimum completed Public Trust investigation - candidate must be able to qualify and hold a federal security clearance
- Must be local or willing to relocate to the south central PA area
- 5+ years experience in the following SAP modules: Project Systems (PS); Production Planning (PP); Materials Management (MM); Sales & Distribution (SD); Business Warehouse (BW); Finance, Accounting & Controlling (FICO); Advanced Planning Optimizer (APO); Quality Management (QM); Business Objects (BOBJ); and Strategic Enterprise Management (SEM)
- 4+ years of hands-on teaching/training experience and curriculum development
- Knowledgeable in SAP and understand business processes in a military manufacturing/remanufacturing support environment
- Knowledgeable in US Army Supply Chain Planning operations and able to document industrial based business processes
Learn more about Telesto Group here: https://www.youtube.com/c/TelestoGroup Apply on-line below!
Telesto Group LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, ancestry, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Telesto Group LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leave of absence, compensation, and training.
DISCLOSURE: Please be advised that in the normal course of processing an employment application, Telesto Group will request a signed consent to perform the following screenings at the time of offer, including but not necessarily limited to: Social Security number validation, eVerify employment eligibility verification, consumer reports screening, civil and criminal public records screening, criminal history records investigation, pre-employment drug screening, and verification of employment history.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Clearance Level: Able to qualify and hold a clearance
Information Assurance: None Required
ITIL Certified: Not Required
SAP Certified: Not Required
PMP Certified: Not Required
Years of Specialized/Relevant Experience: Lvl 2: 5+