* We don't offer work visas or relocation support*
Arrive at a place that embraces you in its serenity. That whispers with an unmistakable imprint of grace and timelessness. That is a melding of inspiration and location.
The Setai offers a refreshing balance between the sizzling South Beach scene and a serene tropical hideaway. The luxurious oceanfront environment combines the Asian traditions of simplicity and elegance with the Art Deco history of South Beach to create an intimate, private world coveted by discerning travelers.
A melding of inspiration and setting, The Setai embraces in its serenity while connecting guests with what has always been the area's greatest attraction: the beach, the sun, the culture, and the nightlife.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Exemplifies commitment to The Setai’s mission of Total Guest Satisfaction
- Maintains positive guest relations at all times; anticipates guests’ needs, responds promptly, and works in conjunction with all assigned staff to deliver consistent and sought after fine dining experiences that meet the style of The Setai
- Ensures that the Food and Beverage operation (Pool Bar and Restaurant, as well as the Pool Deck) meet hotel operating standards
- Acts as an information center for all guests’ inquiries and requests regarding the poolside services and other hotel services
- Communicates with guests and makes recommendations for menu and beverage selection
- Develops new and maintains repeat business through effective guest relations
- Recognizes guests and addresses them by name whenever possible
- Ensures every detail regarding guests’ requests is met
- Coordinates seating of guests at the Pool Bar and Restaurant, as well as the Pool Deck
- Remains up to date with local and international restaurant trends
- Regularly ensure all employees are well groomed and in the correct uniform
- Makes sure the pool furniture and cushions are clean and in top condition
- Ensures the pool areas are never left unattended.
- Documents any safety hazards/violations
- Works closely with other departments ensuring communication flows effectively
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
Must have a minimum of three (3) years experience in a Food & Beverage position in a luxury hotel environment.
The hotel is not able to assist candidates in obtaining work authorization documents.
The Setai recognizes that employee benefits are an important component of your total compensation. We are pleased to offer a competitive benefits package for all full-time employees including many programs unique to our hotel. What we offer:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Retirement plan - 401(k) program
- Generous Paid Time Off Program
- Bereavement Pay
- Jury Duty Pay
- Food & Beverage Discounts
- Spa Discounts
- Employee Referral Program
- Duty Meals
- Uniforms & Maintenance of Uniforms
- Entertainment and Shopping Discounts
The above is an example of the benefits offered at The Setai. Not all benefits are guaranteed and benefits are subject to change. A full listing of benefits will be provided upon hire as outlined in our employee handbook.
This is a management position
This is a full time position