JOB SUMMARY: Responsible for driving revenue growth through the development and execution of strategic sales plans targeting leisure travelers. As a Luxury Leisure Sales Manager, you will play a key role in representing the hotel and ensuring exceptional guest experiences, while maximizing sales opportunities. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States. This is not a remote position.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Commitment to Service: Exemplifies a commitment to The Setai’s mission of Total Guest Satisfaction using Forbes Five Star Service as our foundation.
- Sales Strategy Development: Develop and implement strategic sales plans to drive revenue growth in the luxury leisure travel market segment, aligning with the hotel's overall business objectives. Participates in sales & revenue meetings. Evaluates marketing opportunities within distribution channels and outside resources to increase awareness and revenue
- Market Analysis: Conduct market research and analysis to identify emerging trends, competitor activities, and guest preferences within the luxury leisure travel market. Utilize this information to develop targeted sales strategies. Develop and maintain a complete working knowledge of the local competition and National/Global competition
- Client Relationship Management: Build and maintain strong relationships with, luxury travel agents, guests, and other potential clients to generate leads and secure bookings. Responsible for telephone and personal sales calls to accounts, prospecting for new clients, and maintaining current relationships, as well as database development. Conducts tours of the property as required, including Familiarization trips and educational sites
- Revenue Maximization: Identify opportunities to maximize revenue through strategic upselling, cross-selling, and yield management techniques, ensuring that all sales efforts are aligned with the hotel's pricing and revenue management strategies. Negotiates with clients to achieve maximum revenue/profit potential while satisfying client needs. Evaluate, solicit, sell, and confirm business as required to meet individual goals and overall budgeted sales and profitability.
- Sales Presentations and Negotiations: Deliver compelling sales presentations to potential clients, showcasing the unique offerings of The Setai Hotel. Negotiate contracts, rates, and terms, ensuring mutually beneficial agreements for both the hotel and the client. Evaluate corporate, entertainment as well as group contracts, and maintain production and repeat business.
- Team Collaboration: Collaborate with the marketing, revenue management, and operations teams to ensure seamless execution of sales strategies and deliver exceptional guest experiences.
- Sales Reporting and Analysis: Prepare regular sales reports, including but not limited to reports of daily activities, pre/post reports for sales calls, month-end reports, quarterly reports, performance metrics, and market analysis, to track progress against targets and identify areas for improvement.
- Trade Shows and Industry Events: Represent The Setai Hotel at trade shows, industry events, and luxury travel conferences to network with potential clients and stay abreast of industry developments. Travels as required within the assigned market areas to establish and maintain business relationships, expected to be 30%
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE: The perfect candidate would have a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or a related field; AND at least three (3) years of experience in sales in a luxury hotel environment; OR an equivalent combination of education and experience.
ESSENTIAL WORK SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE:
- Proven track record of success in a leisure sales management role within the luxury hospitality industry, specifically targeting luxury leisure travelers.
- Strong understanding of the luxury leisure travel market. A network of contacts within the industry is preferred.
- Knowledge of the competitive market.
- Exceptional leadership skills in guest service, associate relations, and general hotel sales management.
- Demonstrated resourcefulness, highly self-motivated, strong work ethic, and sense of urgency.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours.
- Maintains a professional appearance aligned with The Setai’s Standards and professional behavior at all times when representing the hotel or company
- Exceptional communication, negotiation, and presentation skills, with the ability to build and maintain long-term relationships with clients.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to gather and interpret market data, track sales performance, and make data-driven decisions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Flexibility to travel extensively as required for client meetings, industry events, and trade shows to cultivate the market – expected to be 30%.
- Ability to work daily from the Setai Sales Office.
This is a management position
This is a full time position
Visit Careers at The Setai