Seeing what we have seen, hearing what we have heard,
meeting the people we’ve met...
We are compelled.
Do something. Make a difference.
When you have the means, the talent, and the skills to come alongside those in need, you are motivated to step into the story.
We see the impact. We see the will to fight. We see the fire within.
We don’t just celebrate these quiet warriors...we empower them.
We discover, we innovate, we challenge...to enable and reveal the heroes within. It is not done quickly, and it is not done easily...
It requires excellence in everything we do.
We are Neurelis.
Progress is our passion.
The patient is our purpose.
SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Neurelis is a neuroscience-based specialty pharmaceutical company providing innovative approaches to target unmet medical needs. Our approach combines novel technologies designed to enhance therapeutic benefit and address unmet needs in patient care. Neurelis offers competitive pay and benefits and a collaborative and growing team who are passionate about their products and company. We may be small but we are mighty!
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing and Operations, the Senior Product Manager will have lead responsibility for managing the strategy, messages, and tools needed in the commercial team to promote VALTOCO. As an integral member of the Neurelis marketing team, the Senior Product Manager will support the promotion and management of current and future marketed products. This role will assist in managing product use within FDA-approved indications and will involve working closely with other members of the Marketing team, National Account Directors, Sales Representatives and Directors, Sales Training, Commercial Operations, and cross-functional areas including but not limited to Clinical, Regulatory, Medical Affairs, Legal, Compliance, Market Research, and Finance.
ESSENTIAL AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Work with the Marketing team to develop appropriate HCP and Payer messaging, programs, and materials for Plan of Action (POA) meetings and national sales meetings.
- Create and implement integrated marketing brand plan for VALTOCO.
- Leverage existing relationships with KOLs, payers, patient advocacy groups, key customers, and other appropriate stakeholders to identify customer needs, and drive appropriate product adoption.
Manage select relationships with strategic partners and vendors on marketing initiatives within approved budget.
- Lead Sales Advisory Committee.
- Serve as primary liaison to Sales Training for HCP and Payer initiatives.
- Lead materials through the promotional review process.
- Prepare marketing communications to the sales force.
- Analyze qualitative and quantitative market data to generate a deeper understanding of the customer, brand, disease area, and market.
- Ability to provide leadership as well hands-on support in managing, planning, coordinating, preparing and reviewing documents that will be part of the Neurelis promotional suite. • Strong teamwork skills with a demonstrated record of effectively working in cross-functional groups.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven analytical, planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work remotely until COVID-19 guidelines approve the return to an office environment; position is based out of the San Diego, CA headquarters.
- Agile mindset, ability to embrace change, and able to lead successfully during environmental and/ or objective ambiguity.
- BS or MS in life sciences or a related discipline; MBA is desirable.
- 4-5 years of experience in pharmaceutical sales, marketing and/or related management.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Spends approximately 90% of work time sitting and meeting with others or working at a desk and/or computer. Spends approximately 10% of work time standing or walking within the work area or at meetings and bends, twists, stoops and reaches. Ability to communicate in writing and verbally. Occasionally lifts and/or moves up to 10 pounds. Working conditions are normal for an office environment. The noise level is usually moderate.
All recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and other employment-related programs at Neurelis are provided fairly to all persons on an equal opportunity basis without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law; Employment decisions are based on the principles of equal opportunity and affirmative action; and All personnel actions such as compensation, benefits, transfers and training are administered without regard to race, creed, color, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Neurelis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This is a full time position