As an Onboarding Manager at Blue Sky eLearn, you will work with our new clients to ensure the successful implementation of Path LMS, Blue Sky’s industry-leading Learning Management System.
Our Onboarding Managers achieve this through understanding client business goals and objectives, developing strong rapport, and executing against a defined onboarding schedule. You will bring technical expertise, a friendly attitude, and an investigative mindset to manage and support our technical implementation projects. You must think methodically, communicate frequently, document thoroughly, and act proactively to ensure our platform is integrated tightly with our customer’s systems and 3rd party databases as well as migrate data from previous providers. As a member of the Client Services team, you will manage a portfolio of onboarding projects with a diverse set of clients, and as the first touch point in a customer’s experience after purchasing Blue Sky solutions, you will be a critical player in driving long-term client success and demonstrating the value of the Blue Sky solution.
You will work cross-functionally with multiple internal teams to develop a keen understanding of customers’ unique business needs and challenges and identify and manage any internal resources necessary to realize the client’s goals.
This position is located either in our headquarters office in San Diego, CA or 100% remote from your US based home office. Candidates must be located in one of the following states: CA, CO, FL, GA, HI, IN, KS, MA, MD, MS, NC, NY, OH, OR, PA, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA or WI.
- Understand and manage project scope, as agreed upon with the client, and ensure that it is fully executed by both Blue Sky and client
- Create and maintain required project artifacts including project schedule, training materials, project requirement documents and presentations for various discussions
- Effectively communicate project expectations and progress to our clients, team members, and executive team in a timely and clear manner
- Manage client data migrations from third party applications to our LMS
- Guide the use and implementation of our platform's RESTFUL API
- Documenting client-specific integration implementations
- Comfortable communicating with various levels of client stakeholders (Executives, Project Managers, Technical Staff, and Member Services)
- Manage timelines, deliverables, and communication with Third Party Vendors (AMS Systems) alongside direct client communication
- Liaise with the Sales organization during the Sales-to-Operations transition and lead the Operations-to-Customer Success & Client Support transition
- Continually strive to improve project management processes by enhancing best practices and proactively identifying areas of improvement
- Understand development release notes and how platform updates will impact product set-up
- 2+ years Project Management experience specific to technical product setup and configuration projects
Preferred experience: Client Onboarding or SaaS solution implementation
- 1+ year relevant experience with Association Management Systems (AMS) or CRM APIs
- Strong quantitative/analytical skills
- Experience defining and documenting processes, and driving continuous improvement to processes via process measurement/metrics
- Perceptive, collaborative and strongly customer-orientated with demonstrated ability to build strong relationships with clients and internal stakeholders to ensure successful project implementation
- Flexible, energetic, with a strong sense of entrepreneurship, creative mind, ability to think out-of-the-box
- A natural inclination to resolve customer problems and help them be highly successful
- Knowledge of the LMS industry or systems integration
Experience in the association, credentialing and/or not-for-profit industry
- Experience with Salesforce
- Thirst for proactively learning and testing functionality of our SaaS LMS platform to meet customers’ unique needs
- Have a background working in a similar customer-facing role (e.g. solutions architect, sales engineer, project manager, customer support/success engineer, or technical implementation role)
- PMP or other professional project management certification or credentialing
Benefits & Perks
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid long term disability and life and AD&D insurance
- Paid vacation, sick, bereavement, volunteer and family leave
- Paid company holidays
- 401(k) program
- Remote work
- Annual professional development reimbursement
About Blue Sky eLearn
Founded in San Diego, CA, Blue Sky eLearn provides a full range of learning technologies that include a proprietary learning management system and a complete set of virtual event services. We help organizations capture educational content from either live or virtual settings, then manage and deliver that content to a global audience through our learning platform.
We facilitate thousands of live web events each year for our clients. We currently house over 100,000 learning modules and have electronically issued over two million certificates to online learners.
This is a full time position