- Achieve customer service objectives by providing CS information, recommend strategic plans and reviews, prepare and complete action plans, implement production, productivity, quality and CS standards
- Improve CS quality results by studying, evaluating, and redesigning processes, establishing and communicating service metrics, monitoring results, and implementing changes
- Establishes performance requirements and regularly monitors performance to ensure adherence to service and productivity levels. Provides coaching for performance improvement and development.
- Handle escalated calls from distributors/customers for resolution
- Meet CS financial objectives with forecast requirements, preparation of rough budget and monitoring of expenditures
- Determine CS requirements by maintaining contact with customers, conduct surveys,analyze reports, benchmark best practices
Required Education, Experience and Qualifications
5+ years of experience in a customer service manager role with experience writing standard Operation Procedures (SOPs).
Training new and current employees. This role will be tasked with creating a new hire training program, which goes hand in hand with formalizing our processes in a written format in order to train everyone consistently.
- Effective written and oral communication skills, including professional phone skills.
- Strong leadership abilities; able to inspire and coach employees to accomplish strategic goals and related tasks.
This is a full time position