Our client is a leading software provider of customized data integration and business intelligence solutions for the cable and broadband telecommunications industry. We are seeking Software Technical Support to maintain efficiencies of daily operations, provide customer support for software changes and deployments and deliver rapid high-quality solutions for diverse and complex customer needs while ensuring an excellent customer experience.
Quite the responsibilities...but then so is the person who is the right fit for this role! Are you a quasi-programmer who enjoys human interaction? Do you top the charts in your SQL skills as well as your communication skills? If so, keep reading....
- Apply industry best practices for QA and software deployments
- Provide day to day application support for all customer needs
- Manage execution plans for customer change orders and platform enhancements
- Facilitate customer-oriented support for enhancements and deployments
- Collaborate with in-house developers on design changes for new and existing platforms
- Minimum 5 years professional work experience in a software QA and/or software application support environments
- Proven analytical, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrable and active experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later, and familiar with Transact SQL.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate highly complex and technical requirements to all levels of the organization as well as to the customer base
- Experience with cable TV, broadband and telecommunications industries highly desired
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- High level of interpersonal skills with demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy
- Working knowledge and/or ability to acquire and use to use industry standard information technology and systems to fulfill all aspects of job requirements
- BA/BS from an accredited 4-year college or university required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, especially Excel)
- Proficiency with project/change management and organizational disciplines preferred
We offer a fast-paced, dynamic work environment along with our competitive pay and benefits. If you are an independent but collaborative SQL wizard who can converse with those less “techie”, we would love to talk to you today.