Carnegie Technologies is looking to hire a Corporate Recruiter in our Austin, Texas office. At Carnegie Technologies, we enable people and businesses to do more. Since our founding in 2010, Carnegie has been inventing and acquiring transformative connectivity and convergence solutions to expand capabilities and enhance the way things get done. Originally based in San Antonio, we are now headquartered in Austin, and run offices and operations on four continents. We develop smart, standalone solutions for connectivity, remote connectivity, software, and media. We look to engage customers with products that drive recurring revenue.
As the Corporate Recruiter at Carnegie Technologies, you will be responsible for attracting top talent while ensuring a remarkable candidate experience. The position requires expertise and proven experience developing innovative techniques that attract hard-to-find talent in a high-growth industry. Additionally, you will help develop and implement strategies to manage and improve the company’s employment brand and candidate experience.
We are looking for someone that is driven, passionate and motivated to take on this opportunity and join our team. We offer an evolving company culture and unlimited room for career growth.
- Manage the full-cycle recruiting process for all levels of the organization, from entry-level to senior-level positions.
- Identify and engage top talent, mainly reaching out to passive candidates for hard to fill positions.
- Build, maintain and nurture an ongoing pipeline of diverse candidates by identifying prospects through direct sourcing, networking, social media, user groups, research, referrals and other creative methods.
- Consult with hiring managers to understand business needs, define candidate qualifications and determine staffing needs.
- Facilitate candidates throughout the interview process, acting as a point of contact and building influential relationships.
- Operate with urgency when responding to and scheduling candidates in order to move the best talent through the interview process quickly in a competitive market.
- Drive offer approval, extension and negotiation
- Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including process improvement, employer branding, campus recruiting, and summer internship program
- Act as a brand ambassador for Carnegie Technologies both internally and externally
- Deliver a consistently positive candidate experience
- 2+ years of in-house recruiting experience, preferably in a high-tech organization
- A positive, make-it-happen spirit, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- A track record of building strong relationships with hiring managers and interviewers
- Ability to use past and current data to drive decision making and educate leaders
- Passion for creating delightful and memorable candidate experiences at every touch point
- Great interpersonal written/verbal communications skills - a sense of humor is a must
- Accustomed to multitasking and meeting multiple, tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, proactive, and directed; the ability to collaborate is necessary, but you’ll be autonomous and want to succeed without a ton of direction; taking initiative and follow-through is a must
Carnegie is a rapidly growing company driven to make new and exciting technology. We offer competitive pay, great benefits and a place to grow along with our quality products. We operate in a fast-paced but casual and collaborative work environment.