- Prepare accounting records in conformance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- .Work effectively with cross-functional co-workers and perform tasks in compliance with organizational standards ensuring accuracy and completeness.
- Use technology effectively with various business software products.
- Support program operations and be flexible and responsive to changing needs of administrative and accounting requirements.
- Demonstrate accountability for work and take the ownership necessary to ensure that the organization achieves its desired outcomes.
- Review transactions to verify that budgetary and contractual parameters are billed and paid as agreed.
- Prepare journal entries with accurate and appropriate support.
- Perform assigned account reconciliations accurately and with thorough analysis.
- Assist with annual audit work papers and support for account balances.
- Detect, research and correct account discrepancies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
PREPARATION, EXPERIENCE, AND SKILLS:
- Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with particular emphasis on Excel.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision required.
- Works positively, productively and collaboratively with others internal and external to the organization.
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs