- Set up and maintain files, keeping accurate records and up-to-date information.
- Be familiar with programs served to respond to inquiries effectively.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, conferences, seminars, workshops, etc.
- Provide customer service support including receiving and responding to customer inquiries via telephone, email, website activity, etc.
- Work effectively with other key departments.
- Enter and track clinical documents and billing.
- Serve as receptionist for the program as well as for the program supervisor, providing front desk coverage as needed.
- Work effectively with staff to ensure all documentation is prepared for annual and other audits.
- Provide routine tracking and reports on performance metrics as assigned.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma required.
- Associate’s degree preferred.
- 1 year of office management experience required.
- Highly proficient Microsoft Office applications, e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Proficient in spreadsheet, database, and word processing computer systems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to interact positively with customers, internal and external.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs