- Understand the philosophy of strength-based treatment, Core Values and treatment modality of Starr Commonwealth in working with youth and families.
- Provide mentoring/behavioral support and academic enrichment to students consistent with Starr Commonwealth's belief system and approved treatment modalities. In doing so, role-model and provide guidance to school staff on doing the same.
- Meet or exceed standards of contractual agreements.
- Serve as principle liaison between school leadership,Starr Commonwealth, parents and community stakeholders.
- Meet or exceed targeted training volume standards, service levels and budgetary goals, both revenue and expense.
- Provide exceptional support to customers in meeting the needs of students and implementing trauma-informed, resilience-focused practices.
- Training/coaching plans are actively maintained, communicated and understood by stakeholders.
- Provide services to school within parameters set by the prescribed training/coaching intervention plan.
- Collect data and complete coaching logs consistent with standards set by Starr Commonwealth leadership.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree in education, social work, psychology, or related field required.
- 2 years experience working in a school, clinical setting or related field.
- Training in Starr Commonwealth’s trauma-informed, resilience-focused approach preferred.
- Ability to train/coach professionals required.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision required.
- Ability to work positively, productively, and collaboratively with stakeholders (i.e. site school staff and leadership, students, families, community members, etc.) required.
This is a non-management position
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs