Essential function/Job Competency
- Conduct compliance reviews in accordance with established standards and practices.
- Develop and maintain a compliance training program as well as assisting or conducting training for all applicable new and existing employees.
- Keep abreast of, monitor, and analyze regulatory trends and changes in regulatory compliance laws, rules and regulations.
- Lead organization's accreditation process.
- Develop and maintain a library of compliance information, utilizing the resources of the Alliance for Children and families, MI Federation for Children and Families, the Council on Accreditation and relevant federal and state regulatory agencies, that is appropriately available to staff.
- Review and maintain official central files for contracts, agreements, policies, procedures, including the employee handbook, to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Oversee and manage the organization's record retention and disposal program.
- Participate in new product development and new fund development.
- Periodically evaluate business activities to assess financial risks relate to compliance.
- Periodically evaluate payroll activities to ensure that compensation is paid appropriately to employees and that labor costs are accounted for properly.
- Ensure reports to federal and state regulatory agencies are completed and filed timely.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Masters Degree in related field
- 5 or more years of experience
- Compliance Certification preferred
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, and managerial skills
This is a full time position
Subscribe to be notified of new jobs