WANT TO WORK WITH A COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED ON INC. 500 LIST OF FASTEST GROWING PRIVATE COMPANIES ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS?
MOST IMPORTANTLY, WANT TO BE PART OF A TEAM THAT HELPS IMPROVE THE LIVES OF PEOPLE AND BUSINESS OWNERS WHEN THEY’RE AT THEIR MOST VULNERABLE?
The Business Development Professional will build and maintain relationships and develop plans to increase sales and profitability for assigned accounts/geographic areas. This position will drive sales by creating, executing, and communicating business plans to grow sales for Venturi Restoration.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops and maintains business relationships. Strategically plans customer visits to cultivate relationships, perform presentations, offer innovative programs and communicate plans.
- Develops and executes profitable business plans for managing existing and newly acquired accounts and implements those plans effectively.
- Prospect to new potential clients to generate business revenue through networking, cold calling, route marketing, attending industry events, educational sessions, lunch and learns and entertaining.
- Attend industry functions such as golf outings, conferences, social networking events etc.
- Participate in association related functions and sit on committees related to such.
- Identify new opportunities and potential clients and new markets as well as ways to increase revenue.
- Maintain current client base to increase revenue and exceed sales goal annually.
- Maintain a database of client contacts and activities daily.
- Work with current business development staff to identify Venturi Restoration unique selling proposition and differentiators in the marketplace as well as strengthening our position in the market.
- Must be able to interact with all levels of customer organization, including executive offices.
- Individual should have 3 years of establishing and maintaining customer relations in the multifamily/commercial industry.
- Must be proficient in; closing the sale, Networking, prospecting, cold calling, forecasting sales, territory management and volunteering on committees.
This is a full time position