WANT TO WORK WITH A COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED ON INC. 500 LIST OF FASTEST GROWING PRIVATE COMPANIES ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS?
MOST IMPORTANTLY, WANT TO BE PART OF A TEAM THAT HELPS IMPROVE THE LIVES OF PEOPLE AND BUSINESS OWNERS WHEN THEY’RE AT THEIR MOST VULNERABLE?
The Project Manager is responsible for Multi-Family, Hospitality, and/or Commercial construction renovation projects. They Manage Resident Superintendents to ensure completion of project is done timely, meets the satisfaction of the client and is profitable.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedules and Leads staff and subcontractors, outlining project plans, setting project goals/deadlines, and evaluating the performance of Construction Coordinators, Subcontractors and Construction Technicians.
- Ensures Safety guidelines are followed.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Secures contracts with clients in order to drive revenue
- Solicits and Negotiates contractors / trade partners contracts and agreements
- Responsible for job specific financial results including gross margin.
- Completes site inspections/visits on regular bases ensuring Job Quality and Employee/Contractor safety.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Asbestos and Lead Based Paint Certification preferred.
- OSHA 10 hour certification preferred
- A minimum 5-10 years of construction experience required.
- Understanding of OSHA regulations.
- Knowledge of construction preferred.
- Background in sales/customer service preferred.
- Knowledge of federal, state, and local building codes.
- Willingness to work in a team environment required.
- Self-motivated and independent problem solving ability required.
- Proven written, verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions required.
- Computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet and database within a Windows environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Department: Field Operations
This is a management position
This is a full time position