WANT TO WORK WITH A COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED ON INC. 500 LIST OF FASTEST GROWING PRIVATE COMPANIES ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS?
MOST IMPORTANTLY, WANT TO BE PART OF A TEAM THAT HELPS IMPROVE THE LIVES OF PEOPLE AND BUSINESS OWNERS WHEN THEY’RE AT THEIR MOST VULNERABLE?
Immediate Openings for Experienced Lead Mitigation Technician
Looking for honest people who are hard-working with some experience in water damage mitigation and/or property restoration who are looking for an opportunity to advance their career opportunities:
LEAD MITIGATION TECHNICIAN PROPERTY RESTORATION CUSTOMER SERVICE
No experience necessary, but opportunities are based upon relevant experience. We will train the right candidate. We are looking for individuals with experience working with water and fire related damages for mitigation and/or repairs. IICRC certification is a plus but is not required. Experience working on multiple projects, supervising teams of laborers and following through on project objectives is expected. Compensation consideration for related experience in mitigation, restoration, supervision and estimating. Experience with Xactimate, Xactanalysis, Moisture Mapper and various insurance related programs.
- Recommended to have 6-9 months of relevant industry experience
- Valid driver's license required with minimal or no moving violations
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screen, prior to service
- Must be capable of heavy lifting - 50 lbs. or more
- Opportunities for overtime, must be available to work some evenings and weekends
- Company policy requires candidates to be 21 years to drive a company vehicle
- High school diploma
- $500 Sign-On Bonus Possible *($250 available after first pay period and $250 available after 6 Months)
- Hands on experience working in water damage, property restoration and/or construction
- Supervisory experience – managing teams of people, quality control
- Project management experience – managing multiple projects of scale
- Sales experience – customer relationship development and management
- Estimating experience – Xactimate preferred
Response Team 1 offers competitive wages, holidays, PTO, Health and Dental benefits, life insurance, short term disability and long term disability and 401k.
Department: Field Operations
This is a full time position