WANT TO WORK WITH A COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED ON INC. 500 LIST OF FASTEST GROWING PRIVATE COMPANIES ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS?
MOST IMPORTANTLY, WANT TO BE PART OF A TEAM THAT HELPS IMPROVE THE LIVES OF PEOPLE AND BUSINESS OWNERS WHEN THEY’RE AT THEIR MOST VULNERABLE?
A Structure Technician is a multi-skilled tradesman who works to restore property that has been damaged by water or fire. Projects include residential construction, restoration, and remodeling
- Drywall installation and finish, texture matching a must
- Finish carpentry, hanging doors
- Installation and/or minor repair of cabinets such as rebuilding boxes and toe kicks
- Identify and order necessary project materials
- Follow established safety rules and regulations to maintain a safe environment
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Completing of technical or trade school courses in construction, plumbing, or related field a plus
- Previous experience in construction is required
- $500 Sign-On Bonus Possible *($250 available after first pay period and $250 available after 6 Months)
Venturi Restoration is a private, growing company offering competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, 401k, paid time off, and paid holidays in addition to other voluntary benefits.
Department: Field Operations
This is a full time position