WANT TO WORK WITH A COMPANY THAT HAS BEEN RECOGNIZED ON INC. 500 LIST OF FASTEST GROWING PRIVATE COMPANIES ON MULTIPLE OCCASIONS?
MOST IMPORTANTLY, WANT TO BE PART OF A TEAM THAT HELPS IMPROVE THE LIVES OF PEOPLE AND BUSINESS OWNERS WHEN THEY’RE AT THEIR MOST VULNERABLE?
The Project Manager provides management oversight for all phases of the reconstruction project, including, but not limited to, coordinating workers, material, and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops a cost-effective plan and schedule for completion of project following a logical pattern for utilization of resources.
- Selects and coordinates work of subcontractors working on various phases of the project.
- Oversees performance of all trade contractors and reviews architectural and engineering drawings to make sure that all specifications and regulations are being followed.
- Is responsible for proper administration of construction contracts and for obtaining all necessary permits and licenses.
- Tracks and controls construction schedule and associated costs to achieve completion of project within time and monies allocated.
- Reports to all parties about progress and any necessary modifications of plans that seem indicated.
- Collect monies due progressively or upon completion of job.
- 2 years of Construction Project Management or onsite supervision experience
- Ability to work within many project activities and groups of people while meeting time constraints.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Proven ability to problem-solve and multi-task.
Response Team 1 is a private, growing company offering competitive compensation, medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, 401k, paid time off, and paid holidays in addition to other voluntary benefits.
Department: Field Operations
This is a management position
This is a full time position