The Junior Escrow Officer will work from our San Marino Office and is primarily responsible for providing assistance to the Escrow Officer and or Lead Escrow Officer in all functions of the escrow process in accordance with established policies and procedures, ensure a service level compliant with industry guidelines, execution of excellent performance and promote "candor and respect" in all communications with escrow team, clients, and management..
- Cover and manage all aspects of desk, as well as escrow transactions when Escrow Officer are on vacation, out sick or visiting clients
- Type escrows, refund checks, set up files for recording and balance (detailing checks) closings
- Prepare estimated closing statements for buyer and seller; complete calculations by prorating taxes and interest
- Package new escrows and receipt deposits
- Order demands, HOA statements, insurance, other documents and opens title orders
- Close escrow accounts by balancing and disbursing funds
- Type various amendments, including complicated amendments
- Determine escrow requirements by studying and clarifying buyer, seller and lender instructions
- General processing (i.e. SI's and docs to title), title policies and loan document sign ups
- Execute all types of escrows inclusive of resale, refinance, REO, foreclosures and short sale transactions
- Assist Escrow Officer in development and marketing of new business
- Performs other duties as requested, including assistance to team members when the need arises
- Accountable client satisfaction, quality of work, and maintaining company values
Our clients find an unparalleled level of customer service and real estate closing expertise across all our brands. The Pango Group is a dynamic organization that has several companies and brands under their umbrella. Our experienced escrow officers and their support teams provide personalized services for a full range our clients' real estate transactions. Our vision is "To create raving fans out of everyone we touch" and we are looking for outstanding Escrow professionals who share that same work ethic and vision to join our dynamic team.
This is a full time position