Our recruitment firm has been retained by Bosley, the world leader in hair restoration, to find a full-time senior sales consultant for their office in San Jose, CA. Interested candidates must have strong people skills with prior one-on-one presentation and sales experience in one of the following professional fields: pharmaceuticals, medical devices/medical sales, finance/banking, real estate, high-end retail, hair replacement, or educational programs. Other professional fields will be considered as well.
Responsibilities of the Senior Sales Consultant
- Meet with prospective patients and perform thorough and professional consultations on hair restoration at Bosley and hair loss options.
- Educate and enthuse patients regarding hair restoration at Bosley.
- Follow Bosley’s medical-legal guidelines.
- Follow up with patients via the telephone.
- Follow up with patients via company approved e-mails and written correspondence.
- Maintain and update the administrative section of the patient file and the patient’s record after each consultation, telephone call or upon receipt of any new information according to established Bosley protocol.
- Receive inbound telephone calls from patients and prospective patients and answer questions or provide general information.
- Maintain all Bosley policies and procedures relating to patient and prospective patients’ rights to privacy and confidentiality.
- Participate in national, regional and team senior sales conference calls.
- Ensure the integrity, confidentiality and appropriate use of all patient and prospective patient information, as well as all company financial, employment, marketing and management information resources.
- Perform additional duties or reasonable action necessary to carry out assigned responsibilities or as may be required by business demands. Perform additional duties at the direction of the Senior Sales Management and Leadership teams.
Requirements of the Senior Sales Consultant
- Strong people skills with prior one-on-one presentation and sales experience in one of the following professional fields: pharmaceuticals, medical devices/medical sales, finance/banking, real estate, high-end retail, hair replacement, educational programs, and other professional venues.
- College degree and 3-5 years experience preferred.
Compensation for the Senior Sales Consultant
- Base salary plus uncapped commission.
- Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, 401(k) plan and transit or parking reimbursements.
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position