Currently looking for experienced Cardiac RN's to fill multiple openings with Emory Healthcare in the Greater Atlanta area. Interested candidates must have 2 years of recent Cardiology (preferred) or Acute Care Medical Surgical Experience. The CCU is a 21 bed unit that cares for complex cardiac patients.
Responsibilities of the CCU RN
- Conduct patient assessments
- Participate in the development of the plan of care
- Treatment of the following patient population:Their population includes: patients that have undergone cardiogenic shock, interventional cardiac patients, as well of a blend of medical patients with cardiac components.
- This unit works within a collaborative (intensivist) practice model that supports educational pursuits and a healthy work environment.
Requirements of the CCU RN
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
- BSN preferred but will accept a candidate with an ADN.
- Minimum of 2 years of recent Cardiology (preferred) or Acute Care Medical Surgical Experience.
- BLS, ACLS, and Healthcare Provider certifications required.
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position