Currently looking for an experienced Cardiology and/or Telemetry RN to fill the Charge Nurse opening with Emory Healthcare in the Greater Atlanta area. Interested candidates must have 2 years of recent Cardiology (preferred) or Acute Care Medical Surgical Experience.
Responsibilities of the Cardiology Telemetry Charge RN
- Conduct patient assessments
- Participate in the development of the plan of care
- Treatment of the following patient population: cardioversions, pre/post pacemaker ICD implant/explant and failure patients.
- This unit works within a collaborative (intensivist) practice model that supports educational pursuits and a healthy work environment.
Requirements of the Cardiology Telemetry Charge RN
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state of Georgia.
- BSN preferred but will accept a candidate with an ADN.
- Minimum of 2 years of recent Cardiology (preferred) or Acute Care Medical Surgical Experience.
- BLS, ACLS, and Healthcare Provider certifications required.
This is a non-management position
This is a full-time position