Currently looking for an experienced healthcare leader with experience overseeing Hospital-Based Ambulatory Operations to fill the Administrative Director of Women's Health opening at UCSF Medical Center in San Francisco, CA. The Administrative Director manages the clinical and business operations of a busy faculty-based women's health practice as well as a geriatric practice at a separate location.
Responsibilities of the Administrative Director, Women's Health
- Responsible for day-to-day operational, financial, human and other resource management, and strategic planning.
- Clinical and administrative responsibility for developing and maintaining a high standard of patient care.
- Inform, design and construct clinic workflows and oversee the implementation of optimization of the electronic medical record (EMR) and other systems unique to the practice and to the medical center.
- In conjunction with the medical directors, the providers and key administrative staff to include the Operations Team, the Administrative Director will design and be instrumental to physical plant set-up.
- In conjunction with the Medical Directors, Executive Medical Director and the Director of Primary Care Services, director will adopt existing policies and procedures and develop customized procedures and programs that respond to the individualized qualities and support all aspects of patient-centered care and the PCMH model.
Requirements of the Administrative Director, Women's Health
- Five years of ambulatory leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, health care administration or a related field
- Knowledge and ability essential to the successful performance of the duties assigned to this position including: current and broad knowledge of issues and trends that will affect the future of primary care physician practices and ambulatory care services; proven supervisory and staff development of clinical, technical and clerical staff; literate in computer programs such as Excel, Power Point, program planning software; knowledgeable of financial principles and practices necessary in an ambulatory environment; knowledge of regulatory standards for outpatient settings; experience with enterprise and/o clinical information systems implementation.
- The flexibility to orient and work at all UCSF Medical Center locations.
- Master’s Degree is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with LEAN Management System.
- Willingness to complete NCQA PCMH CCE certificate within one year of employment.
This is a management position
This is a full-time position