Currently looking for an experienced nursing leader with experience overseeing Hospital-Based Operations to fill the Nurse Administrator opening with NYU Langone Health at their Orthopedic Hospital in Manhattan.
Responsibilities of the Nurse Administrator (House Supervisor)
- Facilitates the provision of patient care services; coordinates nursing resources; supports, guides and serves as clinical a consultant to local nursing leadership and staff.
- Represents the hospital to the patients, families and external agencies as required.
- Serves as a liaison between nursing staff, hospital administration, and other departments and disciplines regarding patient care and other related matters during the evening, night and weekend hours.
Requirements of the Nurse Administrator (House Supervisor)
- Masters Degree is required. MSN is preferred.
- BSN Required.
- RN Licensure in New York.
- Previous acute care leadership experience.
This is a management position
This is a full-time position